2020 Acura RDX Towing Capacity
Thanks to its heart-pounding driving dynamics and superior handling, the 2020 Acura RDX stands out among other cars in its class. And after you explore the Acura RDX towing capacity and its engine specs, you’ll see capability is just as impressive as on-road behavior. Explore the RDX towing capacity and performance with Kearny Mesa Acura.
2020 Acura RDX Towing Specs
When properly equipped, the 2020 Acura RDX can tow up to 1,500 lbs, no matter if you choose the base level trim with FWD or a top of the line package with SH-AWD®.Unsure how much that rating can handle? If you’re not familiar with the RDX towing capacity, a vehicle capable of towing 1,500 lbs, maximum, will allow you to tow these items for your next trip near National City:
- Small Utility Trailers
- Pop-Up Tent Trailers
- Lightweight Aluminum Boats
- Personal Watercrafts
2020 Acura RDX Powertrain Specs
With four packages to allow drivers to find the configuration that fits their own unique needs and wants, the 2020 Acura RDX offers nothing less than first-class power and performance. Why? The same leading powertrain is standard across the Acura RDX trim levels. It features:
- 2.0L Turbo Aluminum-Alloy 4-Cylinder Engine: Provides up to 272 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters: Delivers responsive performance whether you’re utilizing the Acura RDX towing capacity or cruising in the fast line, all while making up to an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway*
Other drivetrain options include:
- Front Wheel Drive (FWD): Standard for those who want to focus on efficiency.
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®): Goes beyond the conventional AWD system by combining reliable traction with track-like dry road handling.
2020 Acura RDX Active Performance Features
While towing capacities are important to consider when you’re hauling heavier items, a vehicle’s performance features are vital as well as they will make your Carlsbad drive controlled and comfortable even when you’re making full use of available towing strength. It’s for this very reason that the Acura RDX offers such a wide selection. Standard and available performance features include:
- 4-Mode Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) (Comfort, Sport, Sport+ IDS, and Snow)
- Grade Logic Control
- MacPherson Strut Front Suspension and Multi-Link Rear Suspension
- Adaptive Damper System
- High-Performance All-Season Tires
Explore the Acura RDX with Kearny Mesa Acura
Find the Acura RDX model that suits you with the team at Kearny Mesa Acura. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions! Our finance team can walk you through your available finance options, including leasing, and answer any questions about insurance coverage.
Looking for information on the latest model? Get the 2021 Acura RDX towing capacity today.