2022 Acura MDX Interior & Features in San Diego, CA
The MDX is a premier three-row SUV from Acura, so you already know that its cabin is luxurious, spacious, and well-appointed! Of course, we wouldn’t be surprised if this knowledge inspired you to dig a little deeper. Our comprehensive guide to the 2022 Acura MDX interior features and dimensions provides an in-depth look at this recently redesigned fan favorite. Find out exactly what it’s offering before you see it in person at our San Diego dealership.
Standard Acura MDX Interior Features in San Diego, CA
In exchange for a starting price of $46,900 MSRP*, the 2022 Acura MDX offers all of the features you’ll need to enjoy a more comfortable, connected drive. Each of the following features comes standard:
- Sport seats with premium leather trim
- 12-way power-adjustable driver seat with lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 3rd-Row Access One-Touch Smart Slide Walk-In
- Split-folding 2nd and 3rd-row seats
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free & Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- And much more!
To see what this vehicle can do for you on the road, check out the Acura MDX towing capacity with Kearny Mesa Acura
Upgrade Your Cabin with Acura MDX Packages in San Diego, CA
Looking for even more features for your Carlsbad adventures? There are plenty of reasons to consider each of the available Acura interior packages. Whether you opt for the Technology Package, the A-Spec® Package, or the Advance Package, you and your passengers will appreciate the following additional features:
- Technology Package – Includes Perforated premium leather-trim, contrast stitching, GPS-linked climate control, natural wood trim accents, and 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio.
- A-Spec® Package – Includes Perforated Milano premium leather and Alcantara® trim, heated and ventilated front seats, a leather-wrapped A-Spec® steering wheel, metallic patterning, metal trim accents, and an A-Spec®-exclusive gauge cluster.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – Includes perforated Milano premium leather trim, heated and ventilated front seats, heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs, and a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel.
This is just a small sample of what you should expect from each package. To find out exactly what these models have to offer, just click on any vehicle in our new Acura MDX inventory.
MDX Interior Dimensions: Seating and Cargo Space
Three rows of seating come standard in every 2022 Acura MDX. As standard, this SUV seats up to seven passengers. However, many drivers find that upgrading with 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs makes the third row even more accessible. This option–included with the Advance Package–will reduce your total seating capacity to six.
With this in mind, take a closer look at the Acura MDX interior dimensions:
- MDX Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd): 41.6 inches / 38.5 inches / 29.1 inches
- MDX Shoulder Room (1st/2nd/3rd): 61.9 inches / 60.3 inches / 55.2 inches
- MDX Cargo Volume (Behind 3rd/2nd/1st Row): 18.1 cubic feet / 48.4 cubic feet / 95.0 cubic feet
The MDX excels against rivals like the INFINITI QX60, partly due to the fact that its cabin is so spacious!
Step Into the 2022 Acura MDX Interior in San Diego at Kearny Mesa Acura
Contact us today by giving us a call at Call sales Phone Number(855) 518-5668 to learn more about the Acura MDX or set up a test drive on the roads of San Diego! You’ll find even more to appreciate when you see the cabin of the MDX in person, and we can’t wait to see you behind the wheel. In fact, you can even shop and buy online from your home in San Diego or National City!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More from Kearny Mesa Acura
It has been over 30 years since the Acura Integra first hit the streets. The new 2023 Acura Integra, set to be released in 2022, will, at last, see the return of this powerful compact luxury sports model. With exciting upgrades, luxury amenities, and versatile performance capabilities, the new Integra is sure to be a…
The all-new Acura MDX has arrived, but besides boasting a fantastic exterior design, how much can an Acura MDX tow? When maxed out, the Acura MDX can tow an impressive 5,000 pounds, more than enough for your ATV, pop-up campers, and any other items you need to carry to your San Diego vacation sites. Learn…
If you’re in the market for a new luxury SUV around San Diego, the 2021 Acura RDX is worth the consideration. It’s full of class-leading safety and technology features, however, the most impressive aspects are the Acura RDX colors. Acura gives you the option to choose up to eight colors with a variety of interior…