2018 Acura ILX vs. 2018 Acura TLX vs. 2018 Acura RLX
Hit the San Diego roads and bask in the power and performance brought to you by the 2018 Acura ILX, 2018 Acura TLX, and 2018 Acura RLX models. No matter where you want to go or how you want to get there, any one of these luxury sedans will provide you with all the exciting performance features you need to have more fun while on the go.
- ILX comes with a standard 2.4L I4 engine that generates 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque
- TLX comes standard with a 2.4L I4 engine that boasts 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque
- RLX delivers a 3.5L V6 engine with 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque
- The TLX and the RLX are available with Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS®)
- Automatic transmissions on every model allows you to move swiftly without experiencing lag time in gear changes
- Paddle shifters give these luxury sedan models a sportier feel to provide more athleticism through the roadways
You’ll certainly stay safe along the National City roads when behind the wheel of any of these Acura models thanks to their impressive safety features.
- Electronic stability control allows you to maintain precise handling on any road condition
- Traction control system lets you navigate through any of the Carlsbad weather changes
- Multiple airbags protect everyone in the vehicle no matter the collision
- Tire pressure monitoring system helps you know if your vehicle tires need attention
- Enjoy peace of mind with impressive vehicles that have earned top accolades and safety ratings from the NHTSA
Find Your Favorite at Kearny Mesa Acura
No matter which of these models you have your eye on, Kearny Mesa Acura is the right place for you to find out more about what each one specifically offers. In addition, you can also use our inventory to compare these models against their top contenders, such as the Acura TLX vs the Lexus ES or the Acura RLX vs the Mercedes-Benz E300. When you’re ready to start exploring the open road in a luxury Acura model, check out our current inventory.
New Acura Sedans